Training & Consultation
Philosophy of Living Model of Equine Assisted Learning/Therapy
Inspired by the 3 Principles.
Take your thinking less seriously (take things less personally). RESULTS: You have more peace of mind, you worry less, and you get to feel more comfortable in your own skin.
Become more aware of differing possibilities (increase awareness). RESULTS: You have more perspective, you get stuck less, and you have more insights/ideas and breakthroughs.
Allow inspiration and new insights to be your guide access wisdom. RESULTS: You start to trust more, you fear less, and you get to live a more inspired and creative life.
Training : Equine Assisted Learning/Therapy
All levels can either be done as a 2 day program or weekly 2hrs per wk for 6wks.
- An overview of Equine Assisted Learning
- Horse Care & first aid
- O.H.S relevant to an Equine Assisted Learning facility.
- Basic groundwork with horses
- Understanding body language/deep listening
- Policies & procedures
- Horse safe in an Equine assisted Learning facility.
- Contemplations. What they are and when to include them in EAL
- Working in a team
- Developing Activities
- Ethics in E.A.L
- Mind/body connection
- Working with youth in E.A.L
- Working with children
- The role of play
- Being an assistant facilitator/ role
- The role of the horse person in E.A.L This level involves working with a variety of client groups.
This is the first time you will work with clients. In Level One & Two all activities with clients are simulated/ role play
- Working as a facilitator
- What to do with disclosure/ extended networks for referral
- What is involved in program development/ delivery / assessment